Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baron Geisler: ‘I’m tired of the bad issues.

After winning the Best Actor award for his portrayal of a gay TV producer in indie film "Jay", Baron Geisler is optimistic about the two movie offers he’s recently received. The actor admitted that his acting recognition from Cinemalaya has attracted more substantial projects.

“I’m happy that after Jay nagkaroon ng interes ang mga movie producers to get me,” shared Baron.

According to the controversial actor, one of the movie offers is a horror flick under Star Cinema and the other is a Metro Manila Film Festival entry from Viva Films. Since these projects are still in the planning stages, Baron is keeping his fingers crossed that they would push through.

Nonetheless, even without these offers, Baron still has his hands full. He’s starring in the movie Torotot with Maui Taylor, Precious Adona and Yul Servo, which will be shown in cinemas this August 20.

He is also slated to appear in ABS-CBN’s upcoming soap, "Eva Fonda", starring Cristine Reyes. With these developments in his career, Baron is very focused on erasing his bad image from the public.

“Kilala ako na with a bad boy image, gusto ko lang baliin ‘yon. To tell people, ‘Hey im not a bad boy, I’m just misunderstood,’” he revealed. “I want all my publicities or lahat ng maisusulat sa akin good. Because I’m tired of the bad issues. I want to move on and become an actor.”

0 comments: